- Hierachical presentation of all classes and namespaces
- All types of an assembly even private ones will be shown
- All members of a type will be displayed in an extra list
- The full declaration of the currently selected member will be
shown in the text field below in the C# language
- It's easy to add more languages since the application has abstracted
the used language by the
- The C# language formatter recognizes overloaded operators and indexers
and displays them as defined by C#.
- The desired assemblies can be specified on the command line when
you start the application. If none are specified the application
prompts for an assembly when you launch it.
- Assemblies can be dragged from the Explorer into the application
which opens them
- The Windows XP look & feel is supported.
.NET Framework SDK or Runtime 1.0
Developer and Copyright
Copyright © 2003 Ralf Reiterer, 9756821
Application showing types and namespaces of mscorlib.dll
Application showing information of mscorlib.dll